Wednesday, May 16, 2012

{Sweet Pennie is 1!}

This little darling girl is Penelope (also known as 'Pennie') I love love love her name! She was so quiet at first. Just sat there all sweet and looked right at my camera. Her parents have a trick to get her to laugh though... You ready for this? The theme song for The Big Bang Theory! Haha! I cannot tell you how many times Dad played it. Each and every time little Pennie gave us a beautiful smile :) It's hard not to laugh now when I watch that show! I had such a wonderful time photographing her! 



Good grief this girl is cute!
I got a lot of this "look" .. so precious.
P is for Penelope! 
Pennie and her beautiful mama! And those shoes! I love em.
Birthday girl with the Birthday hat!

    

    
LOVE her little leg warmers.

  

She is so sweet!


Beautiful family!



No comments:

Post a Comment