Thursday, August 2, 2012

{Beautiful Family!}


I had the absolute pleasure of photographing this AMAZING family! I cannot even put into words how much fun and loving they are! Big brother Vito just loves his little brother Alex and it shows in the photographs. We had a fantastic time with the family photos and a fun (but messy-lol!) time with Alex and his "smash cake" He was a little shy with the cake at first but, oh boy! He dug right in within a few minuets! Love it :) Thank you Nichole for bringing your beautiful family to see me! 



Birthday Boy and Oh So Cute!

Love his little scrunched up face!





Ridiculously Good Looking.

This is what I meant when I said he loves his little brother! So sweet!



Favorite photograph from this session. 





CUTE!

Doing some damage ;)



He did pretty good!!


1 comment: