Wednesday, September 5, 2012

{Baby Bump - Bree & Nick}


Okay, so I am well aware that I posted about 50 from this session on my blog. I could not help it! That's what happens when you spend 2 hours with someone, have a GREAT location and of course have super models for clients ;) I know Bree through a friend of mine ... she is awesome. Her and her hubby Nick were so easy to photograph. Both are laid back and so fun. How great do they look together?! Cannot wait to meet and photograph baby Jillian <3 






GORG. Absolutely gorgeous.




So in LOVE! 



O M G

Okay, so little story behind this. Basically Nick was just really excited to come across a TeePee in the woods and we couldn't pass up a 'photo op' with it  ... :) 

LOVE your face Bree!! So funny :)









No comments:

Post a Comment