Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Baby Ella - Newborn


Baby Ella came to my studio a few weeks ago! I know, I need to keep up with my Blog a liiiitle bit better ;) It took her a little while to fall asleep but when she was out she was OUT. I loved it. It isn't easy photographing newborns (whoever said it was is a liar lol!) But it is so worth it! I love being able to give mom and dad these photos. They are usually so busy adjusting to a new baby that they don't realize how quickly the "newborn" stage flys by! Thank you Andrea and Dylan for bringing your precious baby girl to see me! Hope to see you again soon! :)




 Oh, that face!



 I love this yellow. Makes me think of sunshine :)

 One of my favorites from this shoot. 


 SO Beautiful, Andrea!
 Hah, Dylan. I had to add this one for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment